Ayurveda for Body, Mind, & Soul
Ayurvedic Workshop & Private Consultations April 15th & 16th
Ayurvedic Tips for Healthy Living Workshop
April 15th 10:30-12:00 Ananda RI Church
Suggested Donation $20
What You Will Learn
- Brief introduction into Ayurveda
- Daily routine for living a balanced life
- Yoga, Meditation and Diet Tips
- Dinacharya (daily routine) for the phases of life
Benefits of learning Ayurveda:
- Allows you to understand the workings of your mind and body better
- Brings awareness to your body and its requirements for living a balanced life
- Helps you maintain optimal health
- Helps you to maintain a good and balanced personal, family and professional life
- Helps you to plan your lifestyle according to the requirements of your body
- Helps you plan a balanced diet
- Helps you to know how an imbalance is likely to occur in yourself
- Helps you to tune into your environment
Personal Consultations Available
April 15th & 16th 1:00-6:30 p.m.
An initial Ayurveda consultation involves a 90 minute assessment of your balances and imbalances via questions, pulse diagnosis, tongue analysis and other physical/observatory examinations. It includes advices on lifestyle recommendations and prescribes herbs, herbal formulas, exercise, yoga and massage treatments that can help to heal you. Pancha Karma is also part of the process of healing, which includes cleansing.
This thorough intake process helps the practitioner identify key symptoms and potential causes of imbalance and determine suitable treatment options.
Because Ayurveda emphasizes balance in all areas of your life, a practitioner will not only examine your body, but will take an extensive personal and medical history, including questions about daily diet, profession and working conditions, exercise routines, relationships, and mental health. Practitioner may ask for previous medical records.
The first 30 minutes is all about listening to the client discuss their imbalances. The second 30 minutes involves the practitioner taking the pulse, looking at the tongue, etc. the last 30 minutes involves the advice. There is always some educating the Ayurveda ways, during the consultation, also.
$100/90 Minute Session
To Book a Session Email Annapurna Directly: email@example.com
Annapurna Darcy DeLyle comes to Rhode Island from Maui. She lived in Ananda Palo Alto and Ananda Village for 10 years, in total. She has studied Ayurveda since 2007, when she took Ananda Yoga Teacher Training in Bothell, WA. She became a practitioner of Ayurveda Medicine through Kerala Ayurveda, based in Milpitas, Ca. Annapurna is a yoga and meditation teacher, and massage therapist, for over 30 years. She is a mother and also works with Home Health Care, on Maui. She loves to kayak and paddle board amongst the sea creatures, especially the whales in Maui.