THE HEART OF YOGANANDA’S TEACHINGS: Practical Tools for Spiritual Living
July 17, 2016 – July 22, 2016 at Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY
with Nayaswami Gyandev McCord, Nayaswami Diksha McCord
Paramhansa Yogananda, charismatic author of the spiritual classic Autobiography of a Yogi, was instrumental in bringing yoga to the West. He inspired everyone from Mahatma Gandhi to Steve Jobs with his teachings of self-realization and practical tools for success and happiness in life.
In this 5-day immersion into the heart of Yogananda’s teachings, we awaken and engage the power of our hearts and minds, develop dynamic willpower, and access the inner technology of joy. Through Kriya Yoga, pranayama, and meditation practices, as well as lecture, group discussion, and guided introspection, we:
- Cultivate higher awareness and unshakeable happiness
- Explore yogic healing techniques
- Engage the inner mechanism of transcendence
- Energize the body and concentrate the mind
- Increase mental clarity and effectiveness
- Learn about karma and personal success
- Discover how to become a magnet for accomplishment
Led by Nayaswamis Gyandev McCord and Diksha McCord, who have a combined 60 years of discipleship to Yogananda and practice with Kriya Yoga, this workshop is open to anyone who wants to lead a deeper, more meaningful life. No previous yoga experience is necessary.